Al Muntaha Islamic Center is a non-profit organisation established by like-minded individuals in order to please Allah the Most High by providing a platform for anyone to inquire, learn, contemplate and implement authentic Islamic knowledge.
Meaning of Al Muntaha
Al Muntaha which means 'The Ultimate' or 'The Top' in Arabic lives up to its name by offering the best access to authentic Islamic knowledge. Through acquiring such knowledge, one can attain the peak of nearness to Allah SWT through implementation.
• Provide authentic Islamic knowledge in the light of the Quran and Sunnah
• Provide and facilitate individuals and groups through series of Islamic courses, lectures, and workshops
• Bridging the gap between scholars and the general public in order to clear general misconceptions and to benefit from various well-renowned scholars
• Creating a community which is based on love for the sake of Allah in light of the following commandment of Allah the Most High:
“Help one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment” (Al-Quran 5:2)
• To deal with issues affecting our daily lives such as marital/ family problems, teenage issues, counselling and so on
• Engage and contribute to the community in which we live